HP believes that a company should do more than just make a profit. Since 1939, they have been proving their intentions of innovating something new out of young minds, taking technology to the next level. Their printers have been leaving their mark in offering the finest quality printing of several documents in the system. However, to print a document, the user needs to download HP Printer Assistant software.
Getting this software is one of the easiest and quickest tasks that can be done by anyone. There are some users who don’t know how to download and install HP Printer Assistant software. With the help of this blog, you will get to learn about the software concept and its download & installation process.
What is HP Printer Assistant Software?
HP Printer Asst. application can be designed as a printer management software which helps in installing HP printer driver on Windows operating system.’ After using the HP printer driver download process to get the printer driver, one can scan and print their documents through the printer.
The majority of HP buyers prefer this software to manage their printing activities and improve their printer efficiency. Besides, it gives an amazing chance to update the printer driver and solve issues related to the printer. In simple words, the choice of HP Printer Assistant software is perfect for enjoying a happy printing feel.
After getting HP Printer Assistant concepts, let’s move on by learning about how to download and install HP Printer Assistant software. However, you’ve to refer to the section written below.
Method 1: Download & Install HP Printer Smart Assistant
To enjoy the benefit of this seamless printing on the HP printer, the user must download HP Printer Assistant on their Windows. Below, you will get all the steps that will help in the download & installation process.
- First, switch on your Windows system and go to the HP Support Assistant official page.
- After connecting to the page, scroll down and tick the Download HP Support Assistant option.
- Now, save the file on your system and wait till the download process is going on.
- After the download process comes to an end, open it and press the Run box to start the installation process.
- During the installation, allow the app to make certain changes to your PC.
- Next, you will get to see the InstallShield Wizard, read the conditions, and select the Next button.
- Following this, go through the License Agreement and choose the Radio icon to accept the T&C.
- Afterward, double-click the HP Printer Assistant visible on the screen, and the app will open.
With the help of this method, you will be able to access the HP printer while scanning, printing, or faxing any document.
Method 2: Download & Install HP Printer Driver
HP printer driver plays the role of a bridge between printer & computer. As they directly transfer the command to the printer after putting it into simple words. One of the simple ways to get the printer driver is from the official website.
- First, pay a visit to HP Software and Driver’s official web page and select the Printer option.
- Now, enter your HP Printer model name and tick the Submit button.
- Under the Installation Software and Full Basic Software section, press Download.
- Next, head towards the Downloads folder and double-click the .exe file to proceed further.
- Now, select the Yes > Continue > Next button appearing on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Afterward, read the Terms & Conditions and tap the Accept option.
- Now, you need to wait for a few minutes till the printer driver installation process is going on.
- Once the download comes to an end, restart both devices and take a printing test.
In conclusion to the blog, everyone must have collected enough sensible details about download HP Printer Assistant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Can I Download HP Printer Assistant Software on Mac?
Answer: The user can install HP Utility, which is an alternative to the software. Read the pointers to download the software:
- First, you have to go to the HP Software and Driver download section.
- A pop-up screen stating Let’s identify your product to get started will appear.
- Choose your printer model and note down its model number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and modify the default operating system.
- Next, click the Download option appearing on the screen.
Question: How to Download HP Printer Driver on Windows via Device Manager?
Answer: Have a look at the following steps to know about the process:
- At the Start Menu, tap the Device Manager and right-click the Printers option.
- After that, press the Scan for Hardware Changes option and tick the Update Driver.
- Next, click the Search for Drivers automatically, and Windows will search for drivers.
Question: How Do I Install HP Printer Drivers Without My HP Printer Assistant?
Answer: Go through the following process to know about the steps:
- Download the Universal Print driver from the HP Support & Driver page.
- Now, download the driver file and then run the .exe file.
- After the file is unzipped, right-click and select the Install button.