Do you prefer to work comfortably without worrying about wires getting tangled? If yes, then the HP Smart app is going to be the perfect companion for you. Apart from getting HP printers, printer drivers, and other supplies, the users must get HP Smart on their separate PCs. Smoothen your printing needs and stay productive by using the app together with the HP printer. Meanwhile, HP Smart also offers 100+ printable crafts, cards, and many more.
With the help of the app, the user can print, scan, and share the files wirelessly from their Desktop/smartphone to the printer. Besides, the app also offers hassle-free setup and features such as Print Anywhere & Fax Anything. Plus, the app allows the user to order supplies, get personal support, and manage their account personally. Carry on by reading this blog if you want to sort out your doubts related to the app, system requirements, HP Smart app download, and many more.
HP Smart App System Requirements for Windows/Mac
In order to access the HP printer via HP Smart, all the users need to ensure that the app/software fulfills the system requirements. If the app fails to satisfy the needs, then the printer won’t be able to connect with the device. Before starting the printing process, have a look at the compatible operating system:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- macOS Ventura: 13.3
- macOS Monterey: 12.6.4
- macOS Big Sur: 11.7.5
- macOS Catalina: 10.15
- macOS Mojave: 10.14
- macOS High Sierra: 10.13
If your device satisfies the needed requirements, then you won’t be facing any kind of trouble in the future. The following section will share the details about how to install HP Smart app on Windows/Mac.
Steps to Download and Install HP Smart App on Windows
All Windows are advised to read the following steps to learn about the HP Smart app download process.
- Start the process by opening HP’s home page.
- After reaching the home page, tick the Get it from Microsoft button.
- Next, click the Get in Microsoft app and press the Get in Store.
- At the new pop-up window, tick the Open Microsoft Store option.
- At the Microsoft Store, enter the HP Smart app inside the Search section.
- Now, press the Get button, and the installation will come into action.
- After the app is installed, read the license agreement and tick the Accept All button.
- Next, tick the Set Up a New Printer and choose your printer from the appearing list.
- Now, launch the printers and scanners, click the (+) icon, and add up your printer.
- After that, a pop-up notice will appear with the printer installed on your screen.
Steps to Download & Install HP Smart App on Mac
All the Mac users can learn about the steps revolving around the HP Smart app download steps here:
- Begin the app download process by going to HP Smart's official page.
- After reaching there, select the Download on the Mac Store option.
- Following this, press the View in Mac App Store option, and a pop-up window will open.
- Tick the Open Store and then the Get button visible on the right side of the page.
- After pressing the button, wait till the installation process is going on.
- Once the process will come to an end, follow the on-screen instructions.
- The instructions will assist you in installing the HP printer on your Mac device.
By taking the help of these methods, the user can easily get the HP Smart app on their separate PCs.